Fall hair care

5:09 AM



Hey my natural hair sisters, here are a few tips for you guys that can help you with your hair. Especially now that we are in the fall season. It's not that much but it kind of the same routine, like we are did in the summer but this time you have minimum it.

Fall season is much colder and the weather started to change. This season just making us to prepare for the winter. So that's why you need very careful listen to your HAIR. 

What I going to do with my hair is that I'm not going to wash less but I have seal more cream and oils  like Shea butter, Castro oil, and olive oil. If my hair is really really dry and need more moisture then I just do the co-wash instead of normal shampoo. I'm not going to deep condition once a week like I did before because I have realize you don't have too, it's not by force. Instead of doing DC once a week I will move to once a month instead.

Protective style!!!!! You can do which style you want. I did today flat twist cornrow a simple one. But you can also choose braiding, twist, up-dos, kinky twist , mini twist and so many more. 


I always wanted to have Marley braid, but I think am going to wait for awhile before I get it into my hands but I will order it by the end of this weekend. By the meantime I will do mini twist. As I said protective style is really important plus it gives your hair a little bit break-time and plus it grows. But just because you have protective doesn't mean you don't have to do anything. Of course you NEED TO MOISTURE your protective style every day and night. The more you take care of it the better result you will get. 

So... 
- Wash less: You can do co-washing when feel like it's time to wash it out. CO-wash means: Condition- wash
- Seal more: moisture, oils or cream 

- Protective style : You can use which style you want but just make sure to protect your hair day and night by moisture it. 

- Deep Condition: Do whatever that works for you as long as it's a deep condition. You can also do protect treatment as a DC or Hot treatment or pre-poo. 

I hope this tips helped for you =) 

Do you change your hair regimen with the seasons? What changes do you make for cold weather?



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Facebook page

Popular Posts

Press