AM BACK!!!

4:28 AM


Hey Everyone

Yes, am back once again. I MISS YOU GUYS SOOO DAMN MUCH!!!
Long time no seen huh LOL anyway, am really for not posting anything new to my own blog. I have pretty much been tried by myself, been lazy too much. But I was doing a lot of private stuff on my own, you know. So that's why , but nothing much has happened yet.

So.... the summer is finally over.... now and the fall season is here in Sweden.
It's pretty much a little bit cold here and it rains a lot, so you gotta have your umbrella with everywhere otherwise you will get super wet. Every children are in school, everyone expect me LOL. It feels actually good to not go to school anymore, because you can sleep whatever you like , nobody is home until like 3 or 4 pm, so at least I can do whatever I want until the rest of the family come home.


Now that we are in the fall season about what you going to with your natural hair. It's not a lot you need to do like you did in the summer but you just need to minimum almost everything. Like for ex. wash less , seal more , protective styling and many more.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Facebook page

Popular Posts

Press