Are you product junkie?

12:47 PM



 ME??? NO NO??? AM SOOO NOT?? OR??? My mother thinks that I have too much products that I using. And I don't know natural? Plus that I doing my hair too much.... Which is soo not true and first of all I'm not product junkie, there are worst people who are really really product junkie and can't help it. On this picture this is the only products that I using the most. And I bought them because differences products, differences brand, and what it works for. I didn't bought them just because it was cheap.
The second picture is always my products but it's not that much LOL.

What do you guys think? 
Plus if we are a junkie, then it's not our fault. Because we never knew about natural , at least I didn't and because of that I have to search it for myself. If our parents told us before then we wouldn't be in this position, then we have be aware exactly which we are going to buy. But that never happened. So are you junkie???? I don't think so because sometimes it's really hard to know which products that really works on us and if you are lucky and you found the right one.

My advice is to stick it instead of buying new one everyday. Yes, it's true that new brand and products comes every month, days or year , yes everyone are talking about, and everyone has their own opinion about the product but it doesn't mean that you have to buy it. It's not by force but it's the choose that you made and how your economic become.

So....How do we stay away from it??? 
- Stay at your budget
- Stick only the products that works FOR YOU 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Facebook page

Popular Posts

Press