10 of the Most Annoying Natural Hair Questions

11:00 AM


There are a lot of question people will ask you about your natural hair. Here are just a few of them but there are more LOL. I usually get these question If I can comb it or when will get perm again. Even when my hair was relaxer hair before they were still asking about it.  Or if they can touch it.  First of all ain't nobody got that TIME TO ANSWER ALL THESE QUESTION. Even people that are your own people coming from Africa still ask this dumb question if I going to perm AGAIN or If it's hard. I do end up saying yes instead saying like a book to them. 
WHICH IS SOO VERY ANNOYING!!!! 

What’s your most hated and annoying natural hair question?




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Facebook page

Popular Posts

Press