Rollers FAIL/ NEW UPDATE OF DIY ECO STYLER GEL

10:07 AM

Hey everyone 


Remember the new Technics from " DIY ECO styler " I did the style rollers because I wanted curly fro. I have always to have that look as a short hair, but I never succeed and am sooo jealous around other natural women who can bring the curly fro look. So I decide to give a try but I FAILED.  I took a lot because I wanted more hold but..... No it wasn't working for me. After doing this for more than 1 hours and waited, waited to get this HAIR to DRY, the next day I was so excited so see the result. Here is the picture and the result from the rollers. 


You can't see the picture but I had more and more white flakes, then I every had. I didn't like it all so I started from the top. I comb it and wash all out and after putting the leavin and my butter I still get the flakes, I did over and over and I fight with this flakes. I really wish that I could remember what I did for the first time when I did my big chop, my fist twist out, cause back then I didn't get the flakes. Then I realize that I should let my hair dry first before I put the leavin because if I don't do it, then I will the flakes all over again. So I did notice that I didn't the oils or put leavin on it. So I wash out my hair let it dry before I put my leavin  and then my Eco style gel I mix it only with shea butter and nothing else. Because I realize that I needed my to hold and moisture so I put shea butter and the Argan Oil. After that my I started to twist my hair. And here are the second try:

The second was really BETTER AND THE BEST. The definition will really good. I really recommended you guys wit this one. And it's really simple thanks to this test at least  now and style which style I want with Eco styler gel without have trouble with flakes at ALL. The last really better but am used to change all the time so this twist out style last me for two days. The other one wasn't good. Now I know that I have let my hair dry first before I put the leavin otherwise I will get the flakes all over. 

My new update of DIY ECO STYLER GEL 
Shea butter 
Eco styler gel 

I really LOVE IT!!!! 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Facebook page

Popular Posts

Press