Beauty Affair Hair & Runway show

12:19 PM



The event is free admission!  The fashions shows though (2) are about $10 a piece to get in. The hair talk panel we're speaking on starts at Noon (free admission). Fashion show starts at 2 and another starts at 6 so it will be a fun all day event. Massages and manicures will be available. Comedy show, pillow talk and lots of other entertainment..Full menu & bar, and gift bags from our sponsors. So come out it's going to be fun ! :)

This will be my first time going to this kind of natural hair show, I'm very excited to meet all of them. If you guys live in Los Angeles please come and join.It's free but the fashion show cost right now for only 10 dollars!!!! It starts at 11 am to 7 pm. I would love for guys to come meet all of them and of course to meet me I'm very excited.
Here is the ticket :  http://www.eventbrite.com/e/1023-kjlh-beauty-hair-affair-tickets-12006121633

I see you guys there ;)                                                                                                     Keepin'itreal 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Facebook page

Popular Posts

Press