My first time "Wash n GO"

3:11 AM








This is my first time doing the "wash n go" . I must say that I like it however, it's not something that I will often do like daily as low manipulation style. It wasn't that bad either the only thing that I did not like was that my hair felt so hard afterwards, so next time I will try with shea butter and some oil in it. This time I only use my leave-in and Eco styler gel. I just re-moisturize it with my spray water and my LCO- method. I had in for three days and that's was it I couldn't hold it anymore lol.
I did get some definition on my hair, I do exactly have some naturally hair texture but I don't really care a lot. 

I record it so that you guys can see the definition. 
I hope you guys like it ;) 
Have you guys every tried doing the wash n go on your kinky hair? 
                                                                                                            Keepinitreal




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Facebook page

Popular Posts

Press