Shea Moisture Super Fruit Complex 10-in-1 / Review

11:35 PM


The ingredients of Shea Moisture Super Fruit Complex 10-in-1 

The ingredients of Shea Moisture Super Fruit Complex 10-in-1

Here is the consiti 

Is really creamy and it smells really good 


It didn't slip in from the beginning 

Let it sit for 25 mins , rinse it out with cool water


After rinsing out,  my hair felt so soft, detangling, shine and Perfect! 

I must say that is deep condition really helped my hair especially when you need the moisture and this does the job.  I love it. I did it on a dry hair and I also detangle it with a little bit of water. Since my hair needs a lot of moisture this couldn't be better I'm telling you the smell is amazing, and it's really creamy which is good because then the product will last longer. The price was medium okay I guess I mean it's not the end f the world. I discovered this product when I saw this review from discovering natural on YouTube. When I saw the result of it, I was like woow it gives shine,smooth,  soft , moisturize and detangled. It really does what it say on the product. Plus it is color protected. You can get this product any closes location at  maybe in target, ulta, cvs or even on their website.

                                                  Keepinitreal

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Facebook page

Popular Posts

Press