How to restore thinning edges

2:46 AM

Watch this movie first and then we can talk about the situation that we all have. The situation might be simple when you do see it, if not, then it's going to get worst. I started to discover last year that my edges starting to thin, now just because I'm an au natural doesn't mean that I will not struggle from this. If you pay attention to your edges the thinning will come out. After watching this video I have realized that this might be the reason why my edges was thin and it was because of the tight braiding, some products coming to my hair, wear tight stuff, not eating healthy food.

 Last year I wasn't eating better, I did not train at all, I was wearing a lot of gels, trying to experiment and see which gels will work well to my edges....not only the those gels that I am using weren't natural and it really damaged my edges and that is not good at all. I wish I could show you guys how my edges looked like last year. This year is even better now and that's because of the hairfinity when I finish taking all my hairfinity, I will definitely start to take care of my edges.


I have tried all kinds of gels out there noting, none of them works for my edges. The only one that works for me so far is Shea moisture JBCO strengthen, grow & restore edge treatment. I use that one as my daily moisturizer edges it gives me really shine and hold plus it also help to grow. ( Plus natural) I'm so happy that the Shea moisture company produced this line with the edge treatment too. I really love that product and I highly recommend this product to all my kink women out there. However, it's really important that you guys take care of your edges and stop using all those gel on your hair because that is not good. I have been there I was also losing all my edges, line, but thank God that I discovered really early before it was too late. In this video I was I think either begin stage or mid stage.
When I started to taking care of it , I really saw good result of it.

After taking care of edges by using the hairfinity this is what it looks like: http://keepinitrealliz.blogspot.com/2014/08/hairfinity.html

I hope you guys learn something from here and share this video to your friends and family =)
                                                                                                                                      Keepinitreal



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Facebook page

Popular Posts

Press