Hairfinity

12:15 AM


Hey everyone I am still around

All my friends have been yelling me about this new vitamin, that I should post it and share my result and how is it and many more. My problem is that I don't want to disappoint you guys without no provement ,but now that I do have provement, I will just show you guys how it has been growing out so far. I have heard about these vitamins for so many times, I have researched it on YouTube, read some facts and talk about it with my friends. The only reason WHY I'm using these vitamins is because I have breakage on my edges, I have tried everything and still no hair growth so I decided to try this one here for 1 month and if I like I might continue order it.

Now, this vitamin you have to drink A LOT of water. If you don't drink a lot of water you will get effects on your face. It has happened to me when I did not drink water. Hairfinity is all natural, is for hair growth.

If you do have hair growth problems, like me, then I suggest you try this vitamin.
Right now I'm on my 5 weeks with this vitamin, and so far I'm very impressed with the result. I still use the vitamins, they are not finished yet. When I finish the whole bottle I will show the result for you guys.

After using Hairfinity 

After using Hairfinity 

Before using Hairfinity

Before using Hairfinity


For moisturzie my edges I use my new Shea moisture Jamaican Castor oil  Grow & Restore Edge treatment
This vitamin have:

Hairfinity, Hair Vitamins are formulated with hair specific nutrients to nourish your hair from the INSIDE OUT and promote faster growing, longer, thicker, stronger hair, and more vibrant hair.


Biotin Biotin promotes healthy hair growth and protects against dryness. Increases the elasticity of the hair's cortex, thus preventing breakage. Helps produce keratin that prevents hair loss.

Niacin (Vitamin B3) Niacin promotes scalp circulation Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B5) – prevents hair loss.

Vitamin A Vitamin A is an antioxidant that helps produce healthy sebum in the scalp.

Vitamin C Vitamin C is an antioxidant that helps maintain hair and skin health.

Vitamin D Vitamin D helps prevent hair shedding which is critical to a voluminous fuller head of hair.

Vitamin B12 Vitamin B12 is essential to the formation of healthy red blood cells and helps transport oxygen to the scalp and follicles, which is required to sustain hair growth.

Vitamin B Complex Vitamin B Complex nourishes and supports a healthy scalp environment and healthy hair growth. Deficiencies in these vitamins can lead to hair thinning, hair loss, graying, and weakening of the hair structure.

Silica Due to its ability to maintain collagen, Silica helps maintain the hair's elasticity and helps keep the hair lustrous.

MSM The sulfur provided by MSM is required for healthy collagen and keratin, which are essential to healthy hair growth.

How Do The Vitamins Work?

Hairfinity Hair Vitamins contain the basic nutrients for overall health. A healthy body is the ideal environment for healthy hair to thrive. This means that a good metabolism, and immune system are also key factors for growing healthy hair fast. They also contain specific nutrients that are essential for faster hair growth.

- See more at: http://hairfinity.com

Do you use Hairfinity? 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Facebook page

Popular Posts

Press