8 months natural!!!

4:04 AM

Hey everyone

On July 31th is my 8 months been natural. And as you can see my hair has been growing and growing. I feel so blessed and I get every good compliment about how good my hair look like, or some of my mothers girlfriend still ask dumb question which is soo irritated but I just ignore them. I really love when my hair is AFro. From yesterday I cut my ends because it needed but I think next time I will cut my ends every 3 months instead or when I feel it's time to cut them. Here are some of pic after my hair been cut and washed:



















PRECIOUSLY PICTURE
FIRST PIC: BIG CHOP  AFTER ALL WASHED WITH NO PRODUCTS SEC. PIC AFTER 2 MONTHS AFTER 


AFTER 2 MONTHS CHECKIN MY LENGTH  
I have a lot of shrinkage but it's cool for me =P   And let me tell you guys something , The more you take care of your natural the more your hair will grow out even more than you excepted IF you CUT YOUR ENDS. IT'S REALLY IMPORTANT 


How many months you have been natural? 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Facebook page

Popular Posts

Press