Unhappy Me

5:44 PM

Hey everyone

I miss you guys soo DAMN much, since I have been workin.... It felt good to Work actually everybody were nice to me, and wanted to help me and all. The problem is Me....I'm losing myself, I didn't feel like the job is for me, even doe it's really hard to get a job .You get a job too only if you fast more to get. Today at work wasn't good day for me and I started to think a second thought about this job. I just feel like I really losing myself, myself confidence. If I continue doing it I wouldn't feel so good anymore , you guys understand me. The job is great but there is something wrong with me that isn't right. I came home actually 12 pm at night !!!1 almost everyday , after that I just go to the bed and everything starts over again. My parents don't understand me or either this whole job thing, they don't even believe that I workin once again...coming so late...laterly (I just wanna have fun, can't I have that?) My parents just don't understand me at all and it's hurts....

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Facebook page

Popular Posts

Press