This is how you find your hair type

1:28 PM



After eight months of been natural, I have finally find my hair types. Even doe it's not important for me, cuz everyone has different hair types so you can compare to each other about which products works or don't.  I don't believe either about the family genius, I only believe how you only take care of your hair.
I upload my picture on instagram, just to know which hair texture I have. I thought I had 4b because  I know I have 4b but some of the people said I had 4a/4b. Here is the picture I will update a new picture, where you guys can help me and see which hair type I have. Since I couldn't find it, It will send a new picture for you guys later.

What do you guys think? Which hair type do you have?
I hope this picture help =)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Facebook page

Popular Posts

Press