Bad weekend

3:45 PM

This weekend has not been my lucky weekend at all.... I started to feel like this month is not my good month for me. Working is not going so well. SO am planing to search for a other better job for me. I quick dancing with my girlfriend yesterday because they said that me and my girlfriend were FAT. Like seriously and that is really BOOSHHIIT, my gf didn't get payed either but I did. I think also that the BOSS is first of all racist.The second WE ARE NOT FAT, I know when I see women are fat but me... NO. This boss is a FOOL. In this world there are a lot of women, who are killing themselves just to get that body like Beyonce  or Nicki minaj and you are telling us that we are FAT. Then u know what Fat really means.


I can't even believe what he said.... and my mom were like you are not going to work there anymore because of the time that am coming home is too much and bla bla..... What she doesn't know about what really happened and that I quieting for some reason. Coming late and all that but she gotta understand that I'm not a little girl anymore, I'm 20 years old LOL. Everything that am saying to her, she doesn't believe me. And it's very sad, They don't even know me at all. When... will they ever understand? That's a good question. 

I had men problem... not very but it was just nonsense. I did had great time when I saw Busy signal performed but I was also disappointed. His performers wasn't good at all but the after party were nice.

I hope now that this weekend will get better than this...... 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Facebook page

Popular Posts

Press