New Blog Design

5:03 AM

Hey everyone

Yes, am back with new blog design FINALLY. I took for years to get this sh**t DONE. But At least I got this one here and afterwards I will change but not now...later.
Now I got help from this website called http://btemplates.com/ , I pick one of the themes follow this instruction and TADDAAAA.
It would be very easlier  if I could made my own blog....Right? Which I did...  I went to this http://fixa-din.blogspot.se/2010/01/skapa-din-egen-bloggdesign-med_8072.html and download the program called Artisteers.

 The program is really I can't say no to that , really simple too , it took time actually but I made it thru and when I finally export to my blogspot.... I loved it BUT since the program was TRIAL everything exactly everything true to TRIAL on my blog spot  Which I didn't and I'm very sure that you guys wouldn't like it....I really wish doe there was a program to design your own blog and export to blogspot FOR FREE NO TRIAL.

 That's was not really but because they wanted us people to test it and then buy the program if we loved it.... like com'on here every like freee STUFF especially ME. I wouldn't waste my money 39$ for buying the program...like is it really worth it??? I got other stuff that I need to buy ( which is more important then THIS) SO I PASS. 

I don't know what you guys think of my new blog design... but I like it and it's very simple too for now. EM....  No I didn't take a photo of it when I was done it srry guys but maybe next time. 

Love you guys
Love Lizzie

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Facebook page

Popular Posts

Press