LOng friday

3:45 AM


Yesterday was really fun...boring and freaking TIRED!!! Long Friday took for years.... anyway
I was at my girlfriends house (Annet), just stepping by and say hey...we were chilling out and then I help her to do the natural hair mask. But before that we went to store and buy all the stuff that we needed, sorry guys I didn't bring some pictures but next time I will =)  After that we were done with her hair we went to a other place....( a other friend of my wanted us girls to come over, cuz he was bored) 

Y'all know how we girls ARE LOL when we say ( WE ARE COMING) LOL we suppose to come there at five instead of ten.. it took time because we were trip into the Love and hiphop NewYork series ( Love reality series) 

Skip the crap so we were at this guy house and his friends and himself were soo drank and high.... these were sooo dumb hahahah but it was cool
we chillin , talking , watching movie ( hangout)....welll I didn't talk alot but my girlfriend Annet did in my mind I was like bla bla and then I fall sleep because I was freaking tired( Like you guys have no ideal). Went to bed and next day I woke up and this guy was sleep next to time ...well besides me.... and...

 I was like....OH NO , HAVE WE, NO NO this can be right , Where is Annet, she suppose to sleep with me, why do I have my clothes on if we didn't...OH SNAP!!!!! Well first of all I know this guy so... it wasn't a stranger but I did ask him and he were like I wanted to sleep here and Annet is sleeping in the other room and I was like okay. My phone went OFF and I know for sure my parents will get soo PISSED OFF especially when I didn't call them  or texting  either way they wouldn't even look at their phone If you know what I mean (African parents) I knew it for sure...but I did said that am going to my girlfriends house. SO anyway this guy next to me IN THE SAME BED....
We kind ....well we will MAKING OUT  but we didn't went all the way down ( if u know what I mean)  I felt so attracted I know that he felt the same way so we couldn't stop after like 15 min I heard that the others were awake so we stop.  After that my girlfriend weere like we heard everything.... and I was like everything as everything LOL We ate pizza , hamburger and then we keep continue to talk after that me and girl went home ( at her house) and after an hour. I went home and then I went to my cousins house to celebrate the long Friday.

Long Long friday 
Happy Easter everybody 
Love Lizzie 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Facebook page

Popular Posts

Press