2:56 PM



Hey everyone 

Sorry I haven't been update lately .. it has been a very tough for me lately  With school stuff and other stuff. This month and the next I would probably not update a lot on my blog. Because I will be busy....doing my homework, education first y'all know that. Since am graduate about two months things have been soo tight lately , am not in stress or anything.

Its just too much and I hope that you guys understand me. But I would update my new hair style that I did on this week. I got bad news and good news. The good news is... that I going to prom for this year!!!! Am soo excited on 24th May. I got my dress and high heel everything done. Am so so excited I just can't wait!!! I have also wanted to have a prom before I graduate but the other students didn't wanted to buy...u know lazy ass people. My gf Yvonne talk about prom for this year and my friend Leroy is hosting it so I decide to talk to him about it and get more information about. It's not only one school but it maybe five school more....SOO IT GOING DOWN!!!!

The other good news is I'm going to apply to Berkeley College next week with my degree. Am so nervous but I hope that I will get it in. I have always wanted this for too long and this year its coming people!!! I have heard so many good things about this school so yea...

Here is the bad news.... I did tell you guys that my graduate hat is too big and I wanted to change the size and they told me that I have to buy 400 SEK. For new one and in my mind its waste of money... like am only going to use it only once...like seriously just to change the size of it it become a problem. I will really understand that they want money plus it did buy a new one, the delivering would not come until about 3 weeks....SO you know what... I will keep it just the way it is and I would do protection style box braids.... or something else.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Facebook page

Popular Posts

Press