My favorite Gel Mars (Review)

6:53 AM

Here are the Gel , that I bought and tested with one was best for me. And which I didn't like or like. Here are my review about all this Gel.

Let's Jam Gel: I saw this Gel on you tube  people were saying that its really good and all that. I think you can even style it also...am not very sure but anyway. But I never thought that they will have it in Sweden, it was chocking for me and of course I wanted to try it so I did. It smells good so that mean it works.... When I use it.... the result of it wasn't to my natural hair, it didn't stand out , the cream was really jelly which I don't like. Em... it didn't last long either... I wouldn't recommend this gel  y'all my beautiful natural sisters beacuase it's not slick . Especially for these of you who has the same hair texture as my ( 4b) . Let's Jam GEL is a NO NO NO for me

Edge Control ( Organic root stimulator): I really LOVE their brand , I even use this brand when my hair was relaxer. So I saw this at the hair salon I did research first on you tube and it even works for natural hair plus relaxer hair. Its a plus here... I did try it and at once when use it, it really stand out my hair, it really thick , it's too bad that the product is really small but whatever, IT ACTUALLY WORKS ON MY HAIR!!! YIPPPIIII I LOVE IT. It really slick it up out.... NO BREAKAGE AT ALL I LOVE IT!!! I recommend you guys to really use or try it at least. THIS IS MY FAVORITE!!!

ECO Styler GEl Olive oil GEL: I wouldn't say its a gel for me.... it's more for styling. I love this!!! ECO styler especially when I style my hair to twist out , or braids out...it really last longer for me but I wouldn't use it as a gel because it does not stand for me. I might be wrong but for now I use it for styling , geel... not so most. I would recommend this for styling and also gel. It might works for you guys so yea I like it.... I saw this product on youtube, and i bought it from ebay. Its really big, really jelly and yea it really good.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Facebook page

Popular Posts

Press