Drama drama in school

6:32 PM

My school..... smh
these people have no respect at all......
it all went down like this.... me and other people are helping the leader to bring down all the graduation hat. And we did sent a message to everybody that they should be in school at 10-11, to get their hat. Most of  them came in people and most of them didn't. And we other can't wait them all day , just for a hat... u know
we got other things to do. So we said to them that they should come on Monday and get it. SIMPLE RIGHT....
But no no these students wanted by force today... and in my mind I was like if you guys come in time then you wouldn't complain about. Plus we order this hat thing last year.... so can't you just wait for two days.... just two days isn't that bad.

Three of the students went to room , where we have pack all of them. And they took theirs and run away...like seriously..you are going to rob your own graduation hat? like seriously that is sooo un mature of them. Like how old are you 8?

After all that they came again and calm me and my girlfriend , that we are doing our job right..... WHO ARE U TO TELL US.... THIS BITCH WANT TO CRY TODAY... like you came in time and you got yours so why are you here and since when have you cared about OTHER PEOPLE!! 
My girlfriend were so pissed off that she bull out the table, one of the boys fall and he gets angry so he was about to hit my girlfriend. But I stop him...

This day was really crazy and am so disappointed of them.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Facebook page

Popular Posts

Press