The hair long day

2:42 AM

Heey everyone
It's been awhile now but today.. it has been two weeks since I did my flat twist. And now its time to change it I just couldn't wait to next week so that's why. You guys are going to see also how my hair look like after two weeks of flat twist. After Two weeks I was soo tired of it so I wanted to do something new with it. 

What I going to do this:
Un twist
Trim them
Do the oil treatment (oilve oil and Castro oil)
Shampoo
Deep condition
Styling
I have never done oil treatment before, so this is new to me. 

There is a short facts about oil treatment:
"Everyday environmental issues, including temperature changes, pollution and humidity, as well as regular brushing, and the use of hair products such as curlers, steamers, straighteners and dryers, can result in damaged hair.  Brittle or dry hair can result from environmental issues, over cleansing or product use; breakage or split ends can result from the use of hair products to achieve the desired style.  No one is immune – dry or damaged hair simply is a part of life.  But there are ways to prevent dry and damaged hair." 
Benefits
  • Maintains the moisture balance of the hair. Hair with the correct moisture balance will have more elasticity hence length retention, which in the long run leads to long luscious locks!
  • Great treatment for dry scalp conditions and dandruff
  • Adds incredible shine
  • Adds body
  • Softens and nourishes the hair
  • Can Prevent Frizz
  • Prevents breakage
  • Prevents drying of the hair shaft
  • Soft, moisturized scalp








(Source : http://kinkycurlycoilyme.com) 
Here is what my hair look like before I do all those stuff. 





I will come back and show you guys the result of my hair. 







You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Facebook page

Popular Posts

Press