This is how to stretch your hair

1:15 PM




Hey everyone

I just bringing you guys, this picture about how to stretch natural hair , especially for those how has shrinkage  (like me). Here are 6 ways to stretch you natural hair. I have tried blow dry but I don't like heat...so I stop using it but I do use it just once when am in rush for school otherwise I don't use it at all.

Remember the picture I showed you guys, about how I stretch my hair as a tradition way.... welll this technique didn't last too long lol.... I was tooo tired going it over and over again. So the only solution was braiding my hair, that is my final update for stretching my hair, well as you guys can see I have not take a picture yet. But I promise you guys that I will later , post a picture.


I do 6 flat twist every night, just to get stretch of my hair. actually I really don't mind of shrinkage hair but... sometimes is just too hard to come it and I have found my solution of it. By doing the flat twist at night and then in the morning un twist them. My hair feel so soft, and easy to comb.

It's perfect.

Anyway....so there you have it...I hope this help =)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Facebook page

Popular Posts

Press