I made my own gel

2:00 PM






Yeap,That's right my natural hair sisters..... before I made my own gel.... 
I did had a problem with my eco styler gel olive oil. I really love the product but my hair doesn't like it at all, the product works on my hair I get the curl define on Eco styler , I do not get the slik when it comes to my edges, it doesn't stand at all. With my eco styler gel and when it and when my hair drys up welll here are the pictures.... I didn't like it at all. So I ask a few people on google group....some of them gave good answer back. 
I have tried so many but I have not try to make gel as a homemade. Anyway back to homemade gel.... some of from the Google plus group helped me to make my own. I search on YouTube "flax-seeds gel" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aWaH8GIbLrM. And here are the result I just can't wait to try it tomorrow and see how it goes. It was really easy and simple. I really recommend to my natural sisters to try it. 


Love Liz Lizzie 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Facebook page

Popular Posts

Press