I made my own deep condition

3:28 PM



Hey my natural hair sisters!!! 
Today, am going to talk about how I make my own deep condition. 

I put: 
Extra virgin Olive oil - helps prevents split ends, controls frizz, add shine, and moisture 
Castro Oil -helps for hair grow 
Mayonnaise - provides volume, shine, hydration to your hair 
Honey - prevent hair loss and adds shine, condition 
(Deep condition from brand beautiful textures) 

If you have longer hair, then I suggest you put egg white, just to get more protein. The hair needs it ;)  

I made 8 flat twist on my hair, as you can see on my picture. After that I wait for 1h 30 min, rinse it and TADAA!! I put a little bit leav-in beautiful textures and little bit of moisture from the same brand.  Today I was the shrinkage day!!! Embrace it!!! Tonight am going to my stretch hair and I post tomorrow the result of it.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Facebook page

Popular Posts

Press