On my way to work

4:00 AM

Good morning everyone
Today... well am awake because am going to work today. Finally! I haven't been for two weeks and that's not okay for me because I need MONEY!!! (WE'LL do )so I have a second thoughts about this job, but there's nothing wrong with it. It's really good ( working at a restaurant) this is my first real job and I have learned so many good things about it.
But my working day isn't enough, they only call me when they needed me, thats sucks (I know). So I have apply for another job by the mean time I working at the restaurant. So if I get a other job, It would tough but what can you do if you just want money... I'm also apply for summer job too.
Jobs here in Sweden is really tough , is not very easy when you need a job so badly. It's hard people, don't think that Sweden is all that.
But I pray to God that I get a summer job plus a job too. Anyway wish me good luck, I have to go.
Bye
Love Liz

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Facebook page

Popular Posts

Press