Result from yesterday of my hair

6:34 PM



Hey everyone

Sorry... for blogging this late.... it's just been though this day because I have done so many things today... like you guys have no ideal. But anyway I promise you guys to the result of my natural hair and here am going to show you guys before I rinse my hair and after.
Before that I just wanted to say the protecting style, that I manage to keep it for two weeks.... its was REALLY GOOD that I took it off. Here are some pictures and you will understand what am trying to say this.


The flat twist was really old and it was time. I got really wake-up call.....

 Because when I untwist my flat twist it was...just like you are braiding your hair to box braids and you haven't take it out for maybe two months or three ...and yea I'm sorry for my camera couldn't show you enough of the picture. But it was sooo dam.... it was sooo DAM that it needed to rinse it. Like seriously I have never had so dam before .
I trim my hair before I did the Oil treatment (Olive oil and Castro oil )
I Use : (I use a bit of Black soap just because I wanted my hair to be really clean) after that I use Beautiful textures Shampoo , (Beautiful textures) deep condition ,(Beautiful textures)  leave-in condition,  (Beautiful textures) moisture cream and olive oil

It took time...and it was a long process but I made it but... my hair was sooo skrinage and I wanted to stretching it but I didn't know HOW , from the being I was okay with it but afterwards I was like NO there must be something I can do to stretching my natural hair. SO I search on YouTube and I got the answer So tomorrow guys I will you the result of my hair when it stretch.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Facebook page

Popular Posts

Press