Deep Condition with egg

9:48 PM

 Tuesday... I decide to do a little bit bit different with my deep condition. With beautiful textures deep condition only wasn't quick good for me because my hair not really ,it was (falling) but a bit. So how I can stop this, because I don't know what is wrong it?
SO  I read on black long hair website and on naturally curly about putting egg on deep condition, and I even ask my girlfriend about it. Egg with deep condition is really good for the hair  it needs protein.

So I test putting in egg on my beautiful textures deep condition  and then I mix it out with fork.
After that I put everything on my hair, massage it, detangle  it with comb and after that I put cap on my hair. Waited for 15 min and then I rinse it out, after all this process my hair felt much better. My hair didn't break, so I decided to keep continue with it
from now on.
How do you do with your deep condition?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Facebook page

Popular Posts

Press