Big hair bun with Marley braid hair

6:30 PM

Hey everyone

I wanted to share this beautiful hair style, that I made all myself. And this style is super easy. If your hair is not too long like mine, but you  still want to rock this classic hair bun then you can take this tips from me. But before you can do this style... you must stretch out your hair first before you do this. That's really important, make to stretch it out.

Don't use water otherwise your hair will shrink up again and trust me its not funny at all. And also make sure not put too much of gel, because some of the gels have water as a ingredients in it and if you take too much of it your hair will shrink up AGAIN. It happened to me when I was doing this style so I stop immediately.

I use my old Marley braid hair, I wash it out with shampoo of course and then I let it air dry put some Shea butter in it.


All you need is
  • Marley braid hair
  • Gel of your choice ( I took IC Hair polisher Styling gel )
  • Oil ( Extra Virgin Olive oil)  
  • Brush
  • Bobby pins
  • Hair band 
  • Scarf
Moisturize your hair with oil. Put the gel all around your hair, make sure to not take too much like I said before.

Then smooth it out with your hair brush . And when you are done with it you make your hair like a puff or should I say like a ponytail with a hair band. After you are done with it you take your Marley braid hair circle it around it, it will turn to a bun all the suddenly. If you want to make it bigger you can take more Marley braid just like I did, take bobby pins on your Marley braid , otherwise you can stop right there.

 Take your scarf and tight your hair all over it the hair line, just to make it smoother and slick down. Now you are finish with your hair style by the meantime you can get dress before you really to hang out somewhere and don't forget to take out the scarf

Yeap I hope you guy love it
See you later

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Facebook page

Popular Posts

Press