IT'S MY BDAY

4:26 PM



Yeap You heard the picture LOL. It's my birthday!!!! TODAY!!!
Been from the ages of 20's going , my life and everything is changing right now. I have so much to experience and I want to do a lot of adventure  in my 20 's. I Love my hair as always LOL I still learning some new technology from it. And my school is coming , meeting new friends and everything. Like everything that is going to happened in 2014 is going to be crazy, happy, sad, crying, struggle, survive,  and succeed . There is more me to COME. I have not even finished yet, I just getting STARTED

Now I know that I am too late with my goal for 2014 or my "wishes". But I decide to do it anyway because it's never too late for anything.
SO when I get back to school or should I say my goal of 2014 are:

Lose Weight , keep my new weight goal
Eat healthy
Good Grade in School
Meet new friends in school
Learn more about hair

Today was nice...everything was just normal I guesses nothing special about it. I had a cake with my family and singing happy bday song and pray and eat the cake.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Facebook page

Popular Posts

Press