HELLO AMERICA

12:35 AM

Hey everyone

I'm so sorry, for keep your guys for hanging. But I have a bigger GOOD news.
Because I'm not in Sweden anymore, I have moved out for study abroad. I am in United State, California. YEEEEEY!!! I just arrived for a week ago.  I am here for study and I will be staying here for awhile so you guys will seeing me posting like on and off but I think you guys are enough adults and understandable about everything.

It feels soo AMAZING!!! because I have success my biggest GOAL for all these years. This is what I wanted for soo long and now its here. I can't believe it myself, I have never ever been in USA and this is my first time. I am afraid and exciting at the same time. Living right now with my two beautiful roommate from Sweden as well, feels soo blessed. I am soo glad that God has blessed me for everything in this new journey of my life. This is just the being of my life.

So far a lot of things has happened to me but everything is alright now.

Since I left all my hair products at home and give it to friends and my aunt. I bought a new brand that am using right now. And every women should know this brand, because it all over the place of natural community . I started to use Shea Moisture brand and so far I really love it. I have even recommended my roommate who has curly hair to use it as well and she love it so far. Everything is natural on it and they tell you like everything that the product should do and what it will do for your hair. I even use their body wash also and it smells sooo DAMN GOOD.

I find a church, shopping and meet new friends from different country. But their are some things that you will always miss from homeland of course. I miss my Swedish water LOL so much and the bread too. I love the Subway store, target, forever 21 and so many more.

Like |I said there are more to come....

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Facebook page

Popular Posts

Press