New product brand Shea Moisture

2:09 AM


Everybody were talking about the Shea moisture , like many natural women on you tube have been talking about it. So this is my first products that I decide to buy,  I have even buy their soap too because I need it and I love it so much. I have no problem with their brand. All of them are working well on my hair.

 I bought : Shea moisture  from beauty supply at my area in LA. The shampoo was okay I haven't been using it so much , the leave in  is good and condition is good as well. But their styling products.... I don't know if it's just me but it didn't work for me. =(
I didn't see the definition of it, and it took a long time before it drys up on my hair. The definition doesn't last me all day at all. I was really disappointed about the result from Shea Moisture. And it didn't moisturize my hair enough. FAIL FAIL 

 I don't know if it's the weather or if I should give it a other try.  
Since because the weather here in California is very humidity I have to style my hair on dry hair instead of wet hair. I have also change my hair routine a little bit . 

I wouldn't recommended these styling product to my kinks women out there but you guys can give it a try and see if it works for you or not. This is my honest opinion. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Facebook page

Popular Posts

Press