I made my own Satin bonnet

1:35 PM

Hey everyone 
Yesterday I was searching for on website and on you tube, searching for how to do your own satin bonnet. 
I did ordered it but it didn't turn out as I wanted. And that was a waste of my money but anyway I wanted a real satin to keep my hair moisture every night, so that I don't need to moisture it every night. Because that can be too much as well. So I came across on this video on YouTube , shocking to believe I never knew that it was so DAMN EASY. So I went to store bought material and the rest I got it all  home so I just over watched the video once again and then I started to make it. Result came really good I'm so proud of myself, right  now I don't need to taste my money for it because I can do it all by myself, and so CAN YOU. The material isn't expensive at ALL. YOu guys should watch this video can make it on your own =) 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Facebook page

Popular Posts

Press