2 month of Protective style

4:52 PM


Hey everyone 

This week is my last weekend having my protective style Kinky twist with Afro Marley Braid. It has been two months now, I can't even believe it myself but well well, time is running so fast. But it's finally here and it has grow that much a,s you all can see on the pictures. My hair is more thinker and thinker than EVER!!!( I LVOE IT) LOL 

Two months was better improvement than one month, one month was like nothing for me but my goal is two months anyway so yea. I have finally made it, and it's time to take them OFF!! I can't wait on Friday. I will post a picture on my blog and show you guys the result. 

How long do you leave your protective style? Please write your experience on the comment =) 




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Facebook page

Popular Posts

Press