From long braids to short braids ( Protective style )

2:22 AM

I felt so much better that I cut them off. The first of my reasonable wasn't because I didn't like the hair is was because bottom line I love having long braids and to be able to style different style.

And I'm that kind of person that I love to change all the time with the same braids, but I couldn't do ponytails, up dos and many more. That pisses me off at the same time it was for in my case, although, I could do it the ponytails and everything my head or should I say my neck was in pain, and I started to get a headache too.

Hear me out if you have any kinds of protective style you much tell the person who is making your hair to not braid it too tight. If you are in pain just like the minute the hair is done.... TAKE IT OFF!!!! YOU ARE HURTING YOUR HEAD, AND YOU WILL GET A LOT OF SHEDDING. I HAVE BEEN THERE BEFORE AND IT'S NOT FUNNY AT ALL. EVEN DOE IT LOOKS NICE AND ALL IT DOESN'T MATTE TAKE IT OFF!!! And if the hairdresser still doesn't get your point don't let her or him braid your hair in the future.

have never ever experienced this one before, so this is my first time having these issues. The hair was always bored and at the end I couldn't take it anymore. Of course I have those braids for a reason, and I didn't want it to take it down so quickly either so I let my friend cut for me and yea this is the result of it. I love it!!! It's so much easier now.

The problem is not about my hair is all about the extension, it was too light, slick and everything that was I bought it, but how many packs are going to buy to get kind of style that you want? I will not buy this extension ever again (it's called Rastafari braids) even doe was super cheap and everything. In my head, I have nine packs.,.... I know right, I usually don't have that much at all. I definitely learn my lesson LOL.

Have you guys every experience being in pain while you have braids, weaves, wigs or... lace front if has experience before please share your experience.

 Keepinitreal my sistas 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Facebook page

Popular Posts

Press